K4 LIGHT WEIGHT WHEELCHAIR
The ProBasics K4 Lite Wheelchair is a high-strength lightweight extremely versatile wheelchair. With an included seat and upholstery extension combined with all of its other unique features that come standard, the ProBasics K4 Lite easily adapts to any patient’s individual needs. It offers superior value and functionality for those looking for a high-performance mobility product at an affordable price.
- 3-Position quick-release axles allow for tool-free removal of rear wheels for fast hemi-height adjustment.
- Comes included with a seat rail and upholstery extension that easily adjusts seat depth from 16″ to 18″ without any additional upholstery.
- Flip-back padded arm rests are height adjustable from 10″ to 14″.
- Adjustable height wrap-around back upholstery for maximum comfort.
- Comfortable and stylish nylon upholstery.
- Polyurethane tires and composite casters for superior performance
- Includes tool-free adjustable front riggings.
- Adjustable anti-tippers included.
- Easy push-to-lock wheel locks
- HCPCS* Code: K0004
- Elevated or swing away footrest