ProBasics Heavy Duty K0007 Wheelchair, 26″ x 20″ Seat with Footrests
The ProBasics K7 Heavy Duty Wheelchair features a robust design to accommodate patients with wider seat and higher weight capacity requirements. With seat widths from 24 to 28 inches, a weight capacity of 450 – 600 pounds and a heavy-duty slide tube frame, the ProBasics K7 offers a rugged yet attractive option for the bariatric patient population.
- Heavy Duty, slide tube silver vein steel frame
- 8″ x 2″ semi-pneumatic casters are adjustable in 3 positions
- 24″ rear urethane wheels with durable hand rims
- Removable desk length arms with padded armrests
- Heavy duty vinyl padded upholstery
- Easy push-to-lock wheel locks