Zero Turn 10
The future is here in a mobility scooter.
Futuristic design and enhanced capabilities in the Zero Turn 10 mobility scooter start your imagination turning every time you grab the tiller handle.
The Zero Turn 10 has power and versatility, streamlined LED lights, and aggressive performance that will turn heads.
Most notably, iTurn Technology gives you tremendous control and maneuverability. It’s functionality never seen before in the midsize mobility scooter class. Independent rotating tires – imagine one of those fancy riding lawn mowers – lets you turn on a dime. With your pivot point anchored to one tire, you get a stunning 43” turning radius to easily navigate through supermarket aisles or around furniture.
It turns like a 3-wheel scooter, with the stability of four wheels.
Zero Turn 10 Features:
- 400 lbs. weight capacity
- Up to 7.3 mph, maximum speed at 200 lbs.
- 43″ turning radius
- Up to 15.9 miles (400 lbs.)- Up to 21.2 miles (200 lbs.)
- Pride’s patent pending, intelligent-turning, iTurn Technology provides 4-wheel stability with 3-wheel maneuverability
- Pride’s CTS Suspension
- Three-speed control lets you adjust your speed when moving from indoor to outdoor driving
- Easy access tiller-mounted charger port
- USB charger built into the tiller for convenient charging of smart phones and portable devices
- Integrated storage/cup holder in the tiller
- New, improved ambient voltmeter
- Delta tiller with wraparound handles
- Standard large basket
- Full LED light package includes LED headlights and rear lights with sequential turn signals and puddle light under tiller
- Puddle light
- Foldable, 18”x17” deluxe stadium seat with swivel, sliders and height, width, depth and angle adjustable armrests
*Pride® FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments
**Zero Turn 10 Black (matte) is available exclusively to Authorized Pride Brick & Mortar Providers. No internet sales or advertising of the Zero Turn 10 Black (matte). Other conditions apply